Farnell PTSA will host 3 dances this year:
September 7th- Back to School Bash
Jan. 2019 (date TBD)– Get Your Winter GLOW On!
April 2019 (date TBD) – Beach Bash Bonanza
General Dance Information:
- They are held in the gym on Friday nights, from 6-8pm with a professional DJ and photo booth to help make it a fun night for everyone!
- Tickets go on sale the week of the dance. Tickets will be sold Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday before school in the cafeteria. Those with pre-purchased tickets receive a free $1 concession item. Tickets will also be sold at the door. All tickets are $10.
- Attire is casual, and MUST adhere to the HCSD dress code. Students will be asked to leave if not dressed appropriately.
- Concessions will be available during the dance. Pizza, candy, chips, drinks, etc. will all be $1.
- Students not picked up promptly at 8pm will not be allowed to attend the next dance, so please make arrangements to be there on time.
- ONLY FARNELL students will be allowed on campus. Past students, future students, friends from other schools will NOT be allowed on campus.
- Volunteers are needed to help make these dances fun for all our students! Please visit our volunteer page to sign up. We need help with ticket sales, chaperoning during the dance, and concession sales.