Farnell PTSA will host 3 student social events this year:
September (date TBD)- To Be Announced
Jan. 2019 (date TBD)– To Be Announced
April 2019 (date TBD) – To Be Announced
General Event Information:
- They are held in the gym on Friday nights, from 6-8pm with a professional DJ and photo booth to help make it a fun night for everyone!
- Tickets go on sale the week of the event. Tickets will be sold Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday before school in the cafeteria. Tickets will also be sold at the door. All tickets are $10.
- Attire is casual, and MUST adhere to the HCSD dress code. Students will be asked to leave if not dressed appropriately.
- Concessions will be available during the event. Pizza, candy, chips, drinks, etc. will range from $1-$2.
- Students not picked up promptly at 8pm will not be allowed to attend the next event, so please make arrangements to be there on time.
- ONLY FARNELL STUDENTS will be allowed on campus. Past students, future students, friends from other schools will NOT be allowed on campus.
- Volunteers are needed to help make these events fun for all our students! Please visit our volunteer page to sign up. We need help with setup/cleanup, ticket sales, chaperoning during the event, and concessions sales. High school student volunteers are welcome. Please contact our Volunteers chair at firstname.lastname@example.org for volunteer opportunities.
Please direct any questions regarding our student social events to: email@example.com