Please click the link above to be directed to our secure online ordering.
ORDERS being placed can take up to 8-10 business days to be delivered directly to your home. There are NO EXCHANGES or RETURNS of shirts because the wrong size was ordered.Parents or guardians, please visit the Farnell’s office to see a sample size of shirts BEFORE you order. If there is a mistake, PLEASE respond to your confirmation email so our vendor can best serve you. We hope you appreciate the convenience of direct shipping of uniforms! If you have general questions about sizing or ordering, please email our vendor HERE.
Farnell IS A uniform school.
All students MUST wear a red or black shirt Monday – Thursday, with the option of a spirit shirt on Fridays.
Students can wear wear:
- Red or Black polos WITH or WITHOUT the Farnell logo
- Red or Black dryfit shirts WITH the Farnell logo
- Red or Black tee shirts WITH the Farnell logo
- Red or Black ladies fit shirts WITH the Farnell logo
- Red or Black sweatshirts WITH the Farnell logo
- School Spirit or Club shirts ONLY on Friday.
Jeans, shorts without holes above fingertip length, pants, skirts and leggings (if the bottom is fully covered) are all acceptable for students.
Please note on any days students are out of uniform (picture day, spirit days, etc.) the Hillsborough school dress code will still be in effect. If you have questions about the dress code, please click HERE for a full description of the HCSD dress code. (pages 17 and 18)